K12 School & Universities Solution
For children and adolescents, schools are places where they acquire not only knowledge but also life experience and social, communication and creative skills. The task of a security system in K12 schools and universities is to ensure both the physical safety of students, staff, and faculty and a comfortable atmosphere free from conflicts and bullying. Reduce the number of accidents and acts of physical and psychological violence and corruption using advanced AxxonSoft security technologies.
Integrated security system in educational
institutions provides the following benefits:
- Increased security thanks to round-the-clock monitoring of the behavior and movement of people in all spaces and on adjacent territories, as well as inside school and tour buses.
- Less misbehavior and fewer violations due to the inevitability of punishment.
- Reduced tardiness and truancy among students.
- Monitoring of the passage of unauthorized persons into the grounds and buildings of the educational institution.
- Monitoring of emergencies and prompt response to them.
- Monitoring of improper behavior of teachers toward students.
- Implementation of measures to ensure the safety of property.
- Prevention of the distribution and use of drugs, alcohol, and smoking on the grounds of the educational institution.
- Monitoring of conflict situations involving a group of students aimed at a single person.
- Impartial analysis of the circumstances of incidents and conflicts using archived video camera footage.
- Assessment of the quality of the learning process.
- Reduction of costs for the security of the educational institution.
- Increased prestige of the learning institution.
Improve the Security of Schools, Colleges, and Universities with AxxonSoft Solutions
Integrate video surveillance with access control, perimeter intrusion detection, and fire/security alarm systems to instantly receive videos from alarm locations and get recordings of anyone coming or going.
Install vape detectors to measure the content of air for harmful chemicals. Alert faculty when and where students vape on school grounds and trigger recording to get video evidence.
Accurately detect people in complex scenes, even in total darkness (using thermal cameras). Apply scheduled detection to control unauthorized human presence in the specified locations.
Recognize situations of risk early on by detecting specific human postures such as a person lying on the floor or ground, etc. Swiftly alert first responders to minimize negative outcomes.
Specify the search criteria and retrieve the recorded footage within seconds. Find persons by photos and vehicles by plate numbers. Reduce the time spent on video investigations.
Reduce fire damage by detecting flame and smoke early and in areas where other types of sensors are ineffective, e.g., in open spaces such as a campus territory or a school stadium.
Identify bottlenecks and high-traffic areas to better plan student evacuation routes in the event of an emergency. Recognize unusual traffic patterns to reveal illegal activities such as drug distribution.
Leverage LPR/ANPR to monitor and manage parking lots more efficiently. Control vehicle access to the school or university territory and quickly find the car of interest in case of an incident.
Monitor multiple sites in different locations. Get notifications on critical events. Build custom reports based on video analytics data. Manage human/vehicle watchlists centrally.
Educational Institutions Security System
Setup and Deployment
Each educational institution has its own Distinctive aspects which should be considered when designing a security system.
The very fact of video monitoring helps to improve discipline in the school and forces adolescents with criminal intentions to think about the consequences of their actions. Extortion, threats, bullying and violence toward any student, even if it takes place in the farthest and most out-of-the-way corners of the school, will be recorded by video surveillance cameras and will not go unpunished.
A university campus is like a lively mini-city with a constant stream of students and instructors. Besides the main university building it includes many other buildings and structures distributed throughout the grounds: dormitories, libraries, sports complexes and athletic fields, laboratories, administrative and maintenance buildings, cafeterias, gazebos etc. Each building on campus has its own peculiarities, which means it has different security requirements.
Need more details on an industry-specific solution?
Book a personilized demo to discover the features and benefits of AxxonSoft intelligent video management software that will help you to bring value to your business faster.