ACFA Intellect 6.0 released
AxxonSoft has released the new version of the ACFA Intellect package that integrates the Intellect PSIM with various security systems: Access control (ACS), Fire/Security Alarm (FSA), Perimeter Security (PSS).
Main emphasis in the update has gone to adding new modules and improving integration quality. Improvements to documentation and localizations have been made as well.
New features and improvements:
New Access Manager module
The new Access Manager interface module can take over all basic functions of the Visitor Management System module, such as:
- Monitor staff and visitors entry/exit at facilities with automated ACS
- Monitor staff and visitors routes inside the facility are according to the access levels
- Create and configure access levels for employees and groups
In addition, Access Manager gets a new look for more user convenience and comes with a bunch of new benefits:
- Create, configure and delete accounts for users and groups
- Manage operator permissions to create, configure and delete accounts for users and groups
- Create custom groups with any number of parameters
- Manage operator permissions to access UAC. The operator permissions are linked to user permissions in the Intellect PSIM
- Select multiple cameras for input of photos and receive video via gateway
- and many more.
The module is compatible with Intellect version 4.10.0 and later.
New Next Bridge module for Intellect and Axxon Next 4.0
The new module sends events from the Intellect PSIM to the Axxon Next VMS including events from integrated: ACS, FSA and PSS, BACnet , OPC, SNMP devices. Axxon Next processes the events into text information and then superimposes titles on video from the corresponding camera. The image with overlaid titles helps to enhance operator awareness.
The module is compatible with Axxon Next version 4.0 and later.
Starting with version 6.0 of the ACFA Intellect package, Intrepid (I) integrations are no longer supported.
Improvements and bug fixes for over 8 integrations
Enhancements have been made to integrations for Bio Smart, Fortes, and many others. The following add-on modules have been updated as well:
- Time and Attendance module
- Visitor Management System
- Event Manager
For a full list of integrations with updates, refer to the Release Notes.
To download the ACFA Intellect 6.0 installer, go to Downloads page.