AxxonSoft at Securex 2019: Neural network analytics, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, and more!
AxxonSoft invites you to the Securex South Africa 2019 Africa's leading security and fire trade exhibition! We will showcase the AI video analysis in action and the latest features of our VMS and PSIM, including cloud, edge computing (IoT), and retail solutions. The event will be held in Johannesburg on May 14 - 16.
AxxonSoft is stepping up R&D in deep learning-based analytics. The company has implemented a full cycle for training AI video analysis to meet the needs of a particular facility. AxxonSoft uses AI for facial recognition; early fire detection, e.g. forest fires; detecting potentially dangerous objects abandoned in public places; and tracking specific types of objects, such as humans or vehicles.
The most recent addition to a powerful set of AI tools used in AxxonSoft VMS is the behavioral analytics. It allows detecting a specific pose: for example, a person raising their arms could be a shooter, and someone crouched down next to an ATM could be a burglar. Early notification of responders enables the police or corporate security service to quickly neutralize the threat. Discover how it works at the stand C07!
This year, at Securex South Africa we'll show the comprehensive integrated solutions based on the Axxon Intellect PSIM that combine video surveillance, access control, LPR, face recognition and industry-specific toolset for retail chains.
Besides, you will see the impressive features of the Axxon Next VMS:
- The latest Axxon Next 4.2.1 release with enhanced Security Policy toolset (see the results of Axxon Next independent cyber security test).
- Comprehensive support for IP video devices, including ONVIF Profile T.
- Edge computing (IoT) - receiving metadata from cameras with embedded object trackers.
- Integration of Intel OpenVINO - a toolkit for computer vision applications which extends workloads across Intel hardware (including AI accelerators) and maximizes performance.
- AxxonNet cloud service features.
- Face and license plate recognition with positive/negative list check.
- Face search which allows you to quickly find faces that match a picture.
- License plate search which can find the car you are looking for in just a few seconds.
- Fast forensic search across videos using multiple criteria.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at AxxonSoft stand C07 in Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg on May 14 - 16!