AxxonSoft coming to Secutech 2013
AxxonSoft invites the public to visit its stand at Secutech 2013, which will be held in Taipei, Taiwan, from 24 to 26 April 2013. The massive expo in Taiwan's capital is dedicated to technologies for electronic, IT, fire, and public safety. In its 16-year history, the event has solidified its reputation as the main event in Asia for industry professionals.
Visitors to the AxxonSoft stand can try out Axxon Next 3.1, the latest version of the innovative video management platform, which introduces a number of new and impressive features:
- The interactive 3D map now supports immersion mode: video is displayed translucently on top of the map, while objects in the field of view are shown together with markers on the map to make the surveillance process truly interactive.
- Camera layouts can be of any size and configuration, making it incredibly convenient to work with panoramic imagery.
- Dewarping of footage from fisheye lens cameras is performed directly on the graphics card. This function also supports panomorphic lenses from ImmerVision.
- Autozoom performs tracking of moving objects via automatic digital zoom. ePTZ cameras and autozoom form a winning surveillance combination.
- GreenStream technology automatically chooses and displays the camera video stream that best matches the resolution of the camera view on the operator screen. This allows conserving CPU and network resources.
Also featured is the latest version of AxxonSoft's flagship product, the Axxon Intellect Enterprise multifunctional open PSIM platform, which allows creating integrated security solutions of any scale and complexity.
Guests and participants of Secutech 2013 will be able to try out Axxon Intellect's features in full and appreciate a presentation on solutions for Safe City programs, 80 of which all over the world are based on the Axxon Intellect platform.
As at other expos, the company will also demonstrate its market-leading vertical solutions POS Intellect, Auto Intellect, and Face Intellect.
AxxonSoft software will be demoed together with surveillance hardware from such reliable technology partners as Arecont Vision, Brickcom, EverFocus, Secubest, and Vivotek.
Come visit AxxonSoft at Stand No. M324!
Find out more about the event at http://www.secutech.com/13/en/