AxxonSoft looks forward to Intersec 2012
On January 15-17, 2012, AxxonSoft will take part in the Intersec 2012 international exhibition in Dubai, UAE. Last year the event saw a 25% growth and organizers are doing their best to make it even more massive and exciting this year.
At its exposition, AxxonSoft will showcase a series of its key products and technology, including:
- Axxon Smart PRO new generation video management system and its freeware version Axxon Smart Start that includes 16 video channels, 1 video server and a 1TB video archive
- Axxon Intellect Enterprise integrated video surveillance and security system and Axxon Intellect Lite, a more affordable one-server suite
- POS Intellect cashier operations video supervision system
- Auto Intellect integrated traffic safety solution
- Face Intellect face recognition system capable of searching for similar faces in video archive
- Forensic Search smart video footage search system.
AxxonSoft will be using Axis, Brickcom, VIVOTEK and Siqura IP cameras to demonstrate its software capabilities. The company will also showcase the new generation Axxon Smart PRO video surveillance system integrated with 3S Cameras at 3S Vision’s booth.
On January 15, 2012 at 14:30-15:00 AxxonSoft will participate in VIVOTEK Symposium at their booth where regional sales manager Suhail Alji will appear with a presentation entitled "The New Generation Video Management System".
Similar face search system deserves a special mention. The system builds up a database of faces captured by video cameras and can then search by picture for similar looking faces in this database. The search produces results as to when and where faces similar to the required one have been captured. If integrated in Safe City-type systems, the similar face search capability will significantly facilitate the search for a particular person.
AxxonSoft invites all security specialists to visit the company’s exposition at stand 3-327C.